Conveniently located on 135
in Greenwood, Indiana.
We are just a phone call away at:
(317) 884-1000
  • Decrease font size
  • Default font           size
  • Increase font size
Home Insurance/PUP

Your home is likely your biggest investment. This coverage protects your home, your property, your guests, gomeand more. Homeowners insurance compensates you for losses to your home and your possessions inside it, so purchasing a homeowners insurance policy provides added security for your investment. Homeowners insurance also protects you if you're legally liable for someone's injuries on your property, as well as from financial losses caused by storms, fire, theft and other events outlined in your policy.

Different companies offer different homeowners insurance coverage's  so choosing the right policy means finding the right mix of coverage's to meet your needs.


Flood Insurance

How Can You Protect Against Flood Damage?

The Federal Government runs the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP), which is why most home and property insurance typically doesn't cover flooding.

The government draws a Flood Hazard Boundary Map that divides the country into flood zone risk areas, and their Flood Insurance Rate Map sets the coverage and premiums for those areas.

You can learn more about your coverage options here or by contacting Insurance Doctors.  If you would like to know what water or flood damage is currently covered under your current policy, please contact us to learn more.


Personal Umbrella
You don't have to be a multi-millionaire to be sued like one! For most of us, it's the nightmare scenario. After a fatal auto accident, you're sued and found liable for $2 million. Terrifying enough on the surface, but if your auto liability policy only covers $250,000, you're personally on the hook for a staggering $1.75 million.

umbrellaThe simple fact is that in today's lawsuit-happy culture, the nightmare scenario is a real possibility if you're ever found at fault in a major auto accident or even sued for a serious mishap on your property.

That's why a personal umbrella policy (often called a PUP) makes sense for so many drivers and homeowners. It kicks in when your "regular insurance" hits its coverage ceiling. A PUP makes sense for many customers, but it's up to you to decide whether or not you need a personal umbrella policy.